Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Dedication...

Whenever you're going through a rough time, we always need to remember that God will be there for us. No matter how much we've messed up, or how bad we feel, God will be there. He'll always be friend to us when we need one. And He'll be there even if we can't be there physically for someone else.
 
After talking to a friend of mine, I found out that my friend is struggling with some things. I want to dedicate this to song to that person. I hope you feel better. And know, I will always be there for you.
(Note: I will not be mentioning the person's name to keep this friend's identity anonymous)

You need a friend, someone you can trust
That stays 'til the end

I'll be the one, standing right there
A shoulder to cry on

Pre-chorus:
Take my hand
Let's walk this road together

Chorus:
I'll be there when your world falls apart
and you don't know where you are
I'll be there to keep you from falling
Whenever you're calling my name
I'll be there, I'll be there

I know your pain, you're not alone
Every day feels the same, but

My love is here, through every prayer
Through every tear

No comments:

Post a Comment