Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Spring Time......

So I've been noticing the weather lately, and it seems a bit warm. And you all know what that means....IT'S SPRING TIME!!! What? It's still Winter? Eh, who cares, but anyway. With all this warmer weather it makes me think about all Spring has to offer. Things like, warm weather of course, blooming flowers, blooming trees, like the Bradford Pair Trees, (that stink like crud), and (one of my favorites), the thunderstorms!!! I personally love the thunderstorm part. Cause, I love the darkening, of the clouds, the flashes and crackles of the lightning, the booms of the thunder, and the whoosh of the high winds. And most of all...the TWISTERS!!! Not that I like the destruction, cause I don't, but the sheer power and terror of them is awesome. But enough about my favorite things about the Spring, what are yours?

1 comment: