Saturday, March 17, 2012

Music, Food Problems, And The Funny Stuff In Life Part 3 (Part 2)

Well, apparently me and my food don't always get along. Here are some pics to show you what I'm talking about.
 In this picture, I was cutting my pizza, and then I started to lift my pizza and "Splat"!! Goes my topping back on the plate that held the pizza...it wasn't a very happy pizza.
 Here, my sister made a thing that is sorta like a breaded cheese-stick that has broccoli inside. So I decided out of extreme hilarity grabbed a knife, and stabbed my food where it didn't hurt. It was soo incredibly AWESOME!!!
 (This is another angle of my dead, non-living food.)
 This is a more happy picture....I do love my twinkies!!! AND NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY OF ME AND MY TWINKIES!!!!!!
 And finally here's me..and enjoying my Monster drink....aaaawwwweeee I LOVE 'EM!!!!!
(Did you happen to notice my new haircut?)


The Funny Stuff In Life (Part 3)
So last month I was just about to go to bed, I had brushed my teeth, flossed, then I went to my bedroom, put on my pajamas, and went to get in bed. I put my hand on the bed getting ready to get in it..it was furry, now before we move any further, I'm going to put you in my head so you can understand what happened. "Ahh I love my be-huh? Oh it just that my bed's furry.....wait beds aren't supposed to be furry!!! I move my hand again, more fur. YYYYYYAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (That me screaming hysterically, while launching myself from the bed, two feet in the air, and falling on the floor. Note, I'm not exaggerating this time.) It hits me while I'm in a heap on the floor. I start to laugh and look back to where I put my hand on the bed....my DOG looks at me like: "Why are you yelling? You touch my back and then start screaming your head off. You're disturbing my beauty sleep." So there you have it, my dog freaks me out, and I scream in hysteria.

You're laughing your head off right now aren't you? Yeah, you just wait until some, REAL furry monster scares the heck out of you!! (LOL, I'm just kidding)

2 comments: