Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Soo Much Uniqueness!!!

So I've been thinking, and today we are going to talk about your weird (and not so weird) abilities!
A weird thing for me is...I don't get brain-freezes, I do get throat-freezes. Where my throat freezes up and boy when that happens, it's a doosy! Number two, I can't straiten' my elbows. It's pretty wild. And finally, I can bend my wrist to the point the palm of my hand can touch my forearm. So enough about my uniqueness, let's now here about yours!! (Don't forget to keep an eye out for my upcoming weekly series titled: J-Sw@gg3r's Weekly Happenings!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm..I have a coffee addiction, play guitar, aaaand..oh! I love ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....um not t sound weird but, did my sister ever tell you, that I'm a "ninja"? Cause, I do, do Martial Arts....sooo.....awkward moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Well, then..that must mean..we're both ninjas?

    ReplyDelete