So last Monday I was at my co-op, and something happened, I can't remember entirely, but I do know I had a fit and ran down the hall of the building to my mom screaming hysterically, (okay so maybe that's an exaggeration, but I was having a fit and yelling about something). Kind of reminds me of how earlier I had a fit with this girl a co-op who keeps running over my foot, with this thing that looks like a suitcase.
(I understand she says that I'm sticking my foot out, but if my foot's out there, she doesn't have the right to blame me for her trying to kill my foot to pieces with a suitcase thing, right?)
Was it Taylor? Because she kept ramping her friends foot with Bella's stroller while we were at the zoo last week. :P
ReplyDeleteNo, her name was Carrington at least, I think that's how you spell her name.
ReplyDeleteOh ok.
ReplyDelete