Monday, January 9, 2012

Nothing like good friends......and food!! (In other words more pics)

 
                                          Here's my lunch I ate....three delicious chilli dogs!!
                         This is my buddy Jordan (A.K.A. Blackie Chan) attacking his chilli dogs.

             And this is of course, me. I like chilli dogs and friends I had a total of three chilli dogs.
                                                    (Did I mention I like chilli dogs?)


                                               Who doesn't like homemade french fries?

                     This is everything I ate for lunch. (Me and Jordan finished most of the fries.)

                  And finally, apparently my bud likes relish on his chilli dogs......EWWWW!!!!

(I went to a friends house two Saturdays ago, and we had some lunch together, can anyone say good eating?)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you didn't include pictures of the messes you guys probably made eating those..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly enough, after we were done eating, the table was spotless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm impressed! You guys must be very talented chili-hot-dog-eaters.

    ReplyDelete