I walk towards me bedroom to put my laptop on my dresser, I turn to walk out of my bedroom and "SMACK" goes my elbow on the door frame, (no sooner had my mom said something about smacking her elbow on something).
I walk to the kitchen, and make a move for my bowl of chili, and "SMACK" my goes knee on the refrigerator. I again walk through the hall way to get ready for my Martial Arts class, (Two and a Half hours later) I come home change clothes, wash my feet in the tub, look at the auction I've been keeping my eye on, seeing that it has no bids on it still, I start dancing in the kitchen, "SPRAIN" "OW MY ANKLE!!!" and I hurt my ankle for a minute.
So there you have it, I've now become a human pinball in my own house. What fun!! :-) And this brings a whole new meaning to growing pains. And now......laugh with me!!!
That deaf, dumb, blind kid sure plays a mean pinball..
ReplyDeleteWho? Is it me? Please tell me, it's me!? (Cause that would be awesome!)
ReplyDeleteLol! It's an old 60's song, it's called "Pinball Wizard", and I'm sure the song was inspired by you! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yes oh course.
ReplyDelete