Friday, February 8, 2013

More Electronic Plastic Surgery

So as you can see, MAH BLUG GOOT A FAS LIF!!!! (Too loud? And too hick?)

I decided to go ahead and change everything up a little, adding a thunderstorm wallpaper for a different change of scenery! Did I forget to mention I LOVE severe thunderstorms? Although it's technically still Winter, it's definitely not like that in Oklahoma. It's acting more like a spazzed-out Spring than it is Winter. But hey, nice weather is nice right? (Lol..)

Not only that but I upgraded to Google+. I still am not sure what the heck that does..but okay!

Anyhoo...enjoy the new look, and all, let me know what you guys (and gals) think. And also keep an eye out for my new weekly video coming out later this evening! It's a special one, so you don't want to miss it! And you find out why when you watch it ;).

Adios mi amigos!
Josh  

No comments:

Post a Comment