That's right, it's my blog's one year anniversary!! WOOOOT!!!
So today, you can celebrate with me and all the other folks who made this blog possible. I also want to give a shout-out to a friend (who also follows this blog) who helped give me the motivation and idea to actually start blogging: Gabriella McGee! Thanks for inspiring me to make this thing..and commenting on it...and stuff.. :-) (be sure to check out her blog, I'll post the link below)
http://frompaintolove.blogspot.com/
But anyway...it's been a year..so just check out some of the old posts, view some of the comments and maybe even leave some comments of your own!
Like I also said, it's been a month since I last posted a Weekly Video, but fret not, for today, I have filmed the video! And in case yall are wondering why I haven't posted a video in a while, I addressed that in the video itself. I will be making a separate post for the video, so it won't show up today, but, it will be posted in the next two days, so keep an eye out for it!
And finally, here's the very first post I made on this blog back in 2011. Enjoy this first memory and I'll post a link to the post so you can see the comments on that first post (if you want to (-; ) thanks everyone for making this blog possible and for an interesting year of blogging! See you in my next post! Happy anniversary everyone!! :-D
Sunday, December 18, 2011
The (New) Buzz
As some of you may know (who have a gmail account) google removed
they're Google Buzz option. Were you can post videos and pictures and
talk about pretty much anything. So this (with a little help) should
become the Buzz. So go ahead comment on the blog follow it, and we can
start talking about stuff!!
(Stuff like corn dogs and besides the fact that I have a punchable face)
(Stuff like corn dogs and besides the fact that I have a punchable face)
I like the new look! Nice background.
ReplyDeleteThank you much!
ReplyDelete