So Valentines Day, my mom was rummaging through our pantry in the kitchen, I didn't think a whole lot about it. Then later we were sitting in the dining room when my mom says to my sister, take out the trash and the recycling. Mom pick up to bottles of soda, one of them being flat-who-knows-how-long-we-have-had-this, root-beer and another flat-who-knows-how-we-have-had-this, Dr. Pepper. My mom then says, anyone want to see if this is any good? My sister right off the bat says, "EW, MOM!! That's discu-", that's as far as she got before I grabbed the bottle of Dr. Pepper, and chime in, "I'll do it!!". I screw of the cap, sniff it to see if anyone poisoned it, (did I mention there was about one more glass full of soda in there?) tip that sucker upside down and chug it!!! After I finish, I hand the empty bottle to my sis, and mom asked if it was flat, I said yes, but it was still good!!
Moving on to Wednesday, that evening my mom needed to run to Sooner Mall, to do something, (I still don't know why we went), but in the car my sister kept telling me, (and through out the day) that I needed a Reality Tab. I finally had a fit and was sick of her telling me that, and I demanded she tell me what the heck she was talking about. She passed me this bottle and to green-pill-lookin'-things, and said, read the instructions. I did, but then asked if what I had was edible. After more irritated discussions, I finally ate them. Yes, they were edible. When we got to the mall, I said to my mom, that I wanted to go to Candyopolis, to see what Destini had been talking to me about. Mom goes to two other places, and we finally make to Candyopolis. I look around....WOW......Destini show me where she got the Reality Tabs, and I look at other versions of them. Finally for a small Valentines Day gift mom lets us pick something smallish/cheapish. I look, and look, and look but can't find what I'm looking for. I ask Destini and she points to the where it was, and I zoom over there. In front of me was all the Sour candy you could find!! I look it all over trying to figure out what was the Most and leased Sour. I find a chart and see what it says, there's a rating scale and I see what that says. The least sour stuff was something like Sour Patch Kids or something. And the most sour was Toxic Waste. For me, this is what I picked (Can you guess before you scroll down?):
Here it is, THE TOXIC WASTE!!!! (for those of you that don't know yet, I LOVE sour candy, but even the most sour stuff I found, wasn't sour enough.) So I decided to go with the big daddy. After we check out, I opened it up, took out a wrapper, unwrapped the candy, and popped it into my mouth.
I look at the container, and look at the strength of it, and say this is the sourest stuff!?!?!?! This is sour my foot!!! It wasn't that sour, or maybe, I'm just so used to sour stuff I've become immune. The only real sour one was a Lemon Flavored.....hang on, I'm salivating here........I thought maybe, just maybe, if I do like what I usually do with sour candy, put multiple ones in my mouth at once!! I didn't do it last night, but I thought that since I'm going to a concert Saturday night (Winter Jam, baby!!!), I'll do it then, just to spice the excitement up, when we're there.
And that's the end, I've now become a flat pop drinker, and a Toxic Waste Sour Mouth!!!
Heheheheheheheheheh (Tit, tit, crash!!) (<--------Drum joke)
Nice! *high fives Josh*
ReplyDeleteYeah, thanks. I'm looking forward to the concert Saturday when I put the three sour candies in my mouth, in addition to the concert.
ReplyDeletegab,you were right! he is like me! XD
ReplyDelete