Friday, December 30, 2011

Dear Diary.....

Well, as I promised to yall, here are some pictures......now I know they're a little blurry (okay, so they're a lot blurry), but you can still make some things and people out right? Anyway, enough talking here's the pictures!!
 This one is of (this is form left to right) Caleb, Gage, Me, and Jackson. Gage and Jackson have they're backs turned from the camera. (That night some people may have thought I had problems)

 And this one is of me and 'The Guys' and of course I'm doing one of my favorite hobbies.....EATING!

And this one is again one of me and the guys. Talking about stuff like absolutely stupid criminals.

I will post more pictures and maybe a video (If I can get some knots worked out) soon, but in the meantime, just comment n the pics and look at them, until I get others posted!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics (even though some are blurry). Which one is you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you know my profile pic? I am the weirdo on the left. (Or in the other pics, the guy with the black jacket with a white stripe going down the side)

    ReplyDelete